Friday, October 16, 2009

Changing the routine


Every morning when I wake up, I go straight to my computer to check all of my emails, and of course facebook, then I go and eat breakfast. I can't start my day without this routine. After I checked my email today, I really had to fight my urge to log on to fbook. It felt so strange not to go through all of the status updates on my homepage. I felt like I was missing something.

Fbook has become part of my routine (which I can be very OCD about). It's hard to change my habits, especially one like fbook because it has become a part of my life and my connection with so many people. This has got me wondering how anyone can get off of their social networking site after it becomes such an integral part of their behavior.

No comments:

Post a Comment