Sunday, October 18, 2009

No Facebook = Efficiency


So on this miserable, rainy day, I decided to get my homework done. I usually need a break every once in a while, and during that time I would always go on Facebook. Then, while I was on fbook, I would always get distracted and my half-hour break would turn into two hours of useless web searching and going through hundreds of my friends' photos.

Since I can't go on fbook today, I feel like I'm going to get a lot more done. I've already re-read some stories and essays for my midterm this week, and I am completing my Educational Psychology reading. Not to mention, with all of this extra time I will be able to start my research papers, get my work for Tuesday done, have some family time, and finally finish the baby blanket I've been working on for four months.

I feel very efficient today. Fbook is just another tool used for procrastination sometimes. Maybe this experiment will teach me to have some discipline.

No comments:

Post a Comment