I have to admit, that I'm feeling a bit anxious. I'm the kind of person that needs to know what's going on at all times, and fbook was always the quickest and easiest way to get information. Now I feel like their might be something going on in one of my friends' lives, and I'm completely missing out. I know it's only been a day, but I already feel like an outsider because I can't relate to or comment on my friends' experiences. I know I'm going to have a lot of catching up to do when this little experiment is over.
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Missing Out
Okay, it's been almost 24 hours and I'm already struggling with Facebook withdrawal. I tried to make myself feel a little better by thinking that I can connect with people using my blog . . . but then I realized I have no direct way to tell ALL of my friends that I even have a blog now. Then I figured that I could use my phone, but it would be way too time consuming to tell everyone. So at the moment, I am completely without any knowledge of my friends' lives and what they're up to, and they have no clue what's going on with me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment